Supporting the capacity expansion investments of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (GINOP-1.2.2-16-2017-00958)
Aselec Villamosgép Javító és Szolgáltató Bt. has been granted a non-refundable subsidy of HUF 34,173,925 on the tender announcement titled “Supporting the capacity expansion investments of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises”. The supported project has been implemented under the title of “Capacity expansion by equipment procurement at ASELEC Bt.” in the framework of the Széchenyi 2020 programme, with 49.95% EU funding.
In the course of implementing the project, the following equipment have been procured, important for the continued development of the enterprise, supporting daily activities:
- 1 x automatic, multiple channel drive unit measurement system,
- 1 x ABUS complex crane equipment (3 units of single girder travelling cranes, crane tracks, double current collector),
- 1 x CATERPILLAR NPF25N2 forklift,
- 1 x CATERPILLAR EP35N forklift and
- 1 x DAPM 15 A variable speed screw compressor and auxiliary equipment (HL0200 adsorption dryer, SA00500 cyclone water separator, 2000 litre permanent air tank).
As a result of the developments, the company could increase its production capacity by commissioning the equipment at the company’s new site.
Duration of the project: 21.02.2017 – 29.06.2018
Project ID: GINOP-1.2.2-16-2017-00958