Our machinery and tool stock is being continuously expanded. Our objective is to provide services of the highest quality to our customers. An indispensable condition of this is to apply the most advanced technologies at all times. In the course of the expansion, we took special care to ensure the availability of the cranes and lifting equipment required to handle large rotary machines, ensuring our capability of serving our customers wishing to have motors of any size repaired.
We possess every machine and equipment required for professional repairs, some examples of which are:
- 1 x lathe for workpieces up to 1020 mm in length and 10 tons in weight
- 4 x benches for the dynamic balancing of rotors (50 kg, 400 kg, 4500 kg and 25000 kg benches)
- 3 x testing benches equipped with computer system for performing load tests (up to capacities of 50 kW, 200 kW and 400 kW). We are able to test unloaded alternate current motors up to 2 MW and direct current motors up to 6 MW.
- Equipment for making large sized coils (coil winder, shaper, winding baking oven)
- 2 x equipment for vacuum impregnation of rotors up to 1100 mm in diameter (impregnation is performed using “F” and “H” heat class impregnation agents upon request)
Further equipment, machines and tools:
- 10 x 3.2 ton overhead travelling cranes
- 1 x 12.5 ton overhead travelling crane
- 1 x 8 ton gantry crane on rails
- 2 x dynamic balancing bench for rotors up to 460 kg and 4 tons in weight,
- 3 x lathes. The large lathe can accommodate workpieces up to 10 tons in weight, 1020 mm in diameter and 2000 mm in length.
- 1 x milling bench,
- 3 x drying ovens with overall dimensions 1200×1200×1800 mm, 1000×1000×1600 mm and 800×800×2400 mm
- 4-6 kV, 10 kV and 25 kV electric breakdown tester.
- Teraohm 10 kV high voltage insulation tester and diagnostic instrument.
- Vibration measuring instrument.